Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My First Blog

OK so this whole blogging thing is a first for me. I like the idea of basically just venting through writing, some consider it therapeutic. I really like making controversial statements just so you the readers will respond. I mostly just like to get those wheels in your head turning. So for starters I am going to say all of what I write about may or may not be my personal opinion, I am mostly just writing for entertainment purposes(So please don't get your panties in a wad.) I may say something negative towards a person or thing. Get used to it. It's my blog not yours. Hopefully you will enjoy reading this and comment when compelled. As for now, I have school in the morning so this all I got for you. Goodnight all.



Peace,

Alex

1 comment:

  1. Dude... to blog you have to write. I like it... keep going and one thing... more white space (ie paragraphs) make it more readable!

    ReplyDelete